Sunday, March 20, 2005

Freakazoids

California - If I would ever commit a crime, (do not worry, I am not a criminal therefore I do not commit crimes), especially murder, I would do it in California. There is a high probability that I would not get caught. If I did get caught, there is a higher probability that I would not get convicted. If I did get convicted there is a higher probability that I would not get the death penalty. I did get the death penalty; believe it or not, there is even a higher probability that I would die of natural causes or old age before they would execute me. Enough of the state full of freakazoids.

Florida\Georgia - John Evander Couey, a registered sex offender. This guy has a history of being on the wrong side of the law. His past includes burglary and underage children. I am not going to put in this article what he has done to children because I find it disgusting and reprehensible. I believe the death penalty is needed in this case. To be honest I believe it is necessary in a lot of cases. I believe there is an alternative.

Life long imprisonment under a few conditions:

A) No such thing as parole under any circumstance. The prisoner should never be a part of society. The prisoner gave up that right when the crime(s) were committed against society.
B) Solitary confinement until the prisoner dies. Solitary confinement meaning that the person could not under any circumstance ever be able to leave his/her cell. This is so that prisoner does not have any possibility of killing any person, especially the guards.
C) Does not get any kind of entertainment. Does not get any kind of exercise equipment. If you want to exercise, do pushups and crunches.
D) No exotic food. By exotic, if it costs more than $1.00 per meal per inmate, that is exotic. They better like oatmeal.
E) It is televised how these prisoners are treated so that would be criminals never become criminals. If they decide to become criminals then they deserve all of the above.

In my opinion:

These criminals do not have the right to live as human beings. They should not have more rights than victims. The law abiding society has more rights than these despicable animals.

Florida - Terri Schiavo

This poor woman has been in the hospital for years. Her husband has wanted her dead. Her parents want her alive. A judge had ordered her feeding tube be removed. No one was allowed to feed her. Congress is supposed to have a vote and step in to have her feeding tub reinserted.

Okay, I am not a lawyer. As a layman, I understand the law as any average person does. Lawyers make the law, interpret the law, make judgments using the laws they created and then charge us average people exorbitant prices to use the law in our advantage if the very same lawyers do not end up suing us. We, the average people are screwed.

What I do know is right from wrong. Terri's husband and people on his side are trying to starve Terri to death. This is torture. Remember the terrorists imprisoned in Quatanomo Bay and in Abu Ghraib? Some of these prisoners were made to stand one leg and some were made to wear underwear on their heads. All the liberal Democrats were screaming that this was torture. Has anybody heard of any Democrats screaming about Terri's torture? I have heard of none and believe me when I tell you that I follow the news the way some people follow baseball and football.

Representative Robert Wexler, a Democrat from Florida, has stated that he would make an objection hoping to put a stop to Congress' vote. Other Democrats have come out publicly this week against a Congressional vote to save Terri’s life. Terri is a person, part of society. I still do not understand how people believe the Democrats are for the people. This is insanity.

The democrats will fight for terrorists but not for an American citizen. Crazy. I hope my life is never in this situation and there are Democrats in charge. It seems like it would hopeless for me but great for the enemies of the United States. This is a sad state of affairs.

If this was a beached whale, PETA would feed the whale. PETA would get it medical attention and feed it. After the whale is okay, they would get a truck with a crane and make sure it is freed into the ocean all the while singing the song Born Free.

Where are all the disability/ handicap groups wanting to help Terri? You know if a restaurant did not have a ramp for a wheel chaired person, they would be suing the restaurant. Interesting.


I would like to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister-in law Diane. And of course may you have many more.

Maz

No comments: